The deepths of teir wisdom was unfathomble,
so all we have are descriptions of how they looked:
- Careful, as if crossing a frozen river.
- Alert, as if aware of danger.
- Respectful, like a guest.
- Yielding, like a melting ice.
- Simple, like uncarved wood.
- Empty, like a valley.
Trying to understand is like straining to see through mudddy water. Be still, and allow the mud to settle. Remain still, until it is time to act.
Those, who follow Tao, don´t seek to arrive anywhere, so their journey is never over.
Tao Te Ching